PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Here's my 2 cents on Telethon Kids Institute - this is an...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Here's my 2 cents on Telethon Kids Institute - this is an anonymous forum, so I have no problem is saying I work with them daily.

They are completely funded outside of anything to do with personal sponsorship. If you see their email address, it reads .org - this means Government (and too some degree) outside funding. They are not for profit.

The Clinical Trials can in no way be guided by outside money whatsoever. Ethics Committees sit on these trial before they ever hit the ground. Funding is in place before a light in even gets switched on in laboratory. I could bang on and on, but I hope you get the picture.

They are independent studies. If Kerry or Twiggy add to the coffers, don't for one second think they have a voice at the table. You tip in and then shut up. Get your free Gala seats once a year to the Ball. And that's it.

Philanthropists are rich guys who want to make a difference. If you went to the Oncology Ward at PCH, you'd give to this cause as well.

But enough of the rant.

I am am LT holder of this stock, because it has show in the lab to radically alter the likelihood that cancer cells can regenerate after radio or chemotherapy.

To my knowledge, Only $PAB has demonstrated this technology. As a treatment, the IP that Patrys are developing will become a cornerstone of future cancer treatment.

Biotech takes a long time to reach the clinical trials phase. $PAB would have most likely been already undergoing this process now if it weren't for COVID breakdown in their supply chain. This problem will eventually become rectified and then we (philanthropist's as well) all move forward to finding a treatment for these awful diseases.

GLTAH and all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1597543 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4964674 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.