PAB 14.3% 0.3¢ patrys limited

Short term future of PAB, page-24

1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Yes one day closer to trials that are around 10 months away, but also one day closer to a huge deal/s which imho and many others is much, much sooner…

Many who hold believe(rightly or wrongly)that many multiples is SP will occur well before trial dates as deals/jv’s/licensing will happen well before trials happen, Tox is the next biggest key and that could be early next year…

As discussed before, this stock is 2.5c and many blanks have to be filled in by your own interpretation of what might/will/can/left field happens..
    My interpretation leads me to a very nice place that hopefully align with the Dr’s and BoD

I saved a screen shot of the Commsec page PAB was on just over 12monghs ago and had a look today, 4.8c and this was without the engineering run and all the other good things PAB have achieved, the delay caused the sentiment change and small holders selling out(top 20 standing firm)not the IP which has only gotten much stronger….

Each to their own predicament but mine remains steadfast and I believe the ones that hold will be rewarded accordingly and much sooner than the timelines of trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.