PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Short term future of PAB, page-8

1. 27,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    The big question is when will the market finally wake up to this sleeping Australian biotech giant??

I don't have the answers but wish I did.

PAB has a history of receiving great ann only to see SP slide back again. Will this ann show the same..........good ann but once again tested in mice and human trials light years away again. This happens often as well.............I can't work it out but there is always a proviso in the way which stops SP from running. I cannot see any entity holding this one back and have come to the idea that this process is a looooooooooooong process with many hurdles.

Human trials is what I will wait for and if this is going to make it big then I assume I will have plenty of time to get in. I held for many years and after the latest ann it is still flapping around under 3c. Opportunity cost has been high and I have lost endless opportunities to get into other short horse races. The calls of 5c or 10 c by Xmas have been consistent but................here we are.

There are no guarantees that this will make it big..............I hope it does because the world needs this. The nature of the beast is playing out when we play with speccies but I wish those who have held for ages now get their just deserves. I hope to join you when more risk is taken off the table
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.