MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

Absolutely Snacks, with all due respects to my CVI mates who are...

1. 17,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Absolutely Snacks, with all due respects to my CVI mates who are concerned that MRX has a double top I am seeing things a bit differently. In fact i can draw some similarities to the SP performance of the 2 late last week.

CVI had a wonderful close after going ex on Wed. Up 1.5c. It continued up thursday am to a high of 37c before falling off to 34c by close. MRX on the back of hartley's recommendations and after the market had digested the qrtly likewise took off thurs am on high vol but also fell back as the day progressed. I guess somehow the market sensed what was coming thursday night. Friday both stocks were strong in the face of a very bad US market. CVI had the edge and closed up a bit. But MRX suffered miminal damage on low volume.

In summary I believe the DOW was the overriding force on MRX from about lunchtime thursday till the end of the week. As long as the DOW continues to behave itself as it did friday PM I believe MRX will pick up where it left off on thursday am. I just cannot see MRX not being rerated based on production targets being met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.