RMS 1.30% $2.27 ramelius resources limited

I’ve always believed in moving overseas returns to remote...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I’ve always believed in moving overseas returns to remote central hubs from early on and the states pooling resources to tackle the problem. However, the states such as WA and QLD have politicised the border issue because we have somehow virtually wiped out covid and the premiers want to keep it that way for their states. I get the argument that WA is keeping the economy afloat but to be so dependent on a single export, Iron Ore, makes is somewhat of a false economy. It was forecasted to reach below $60 US this time of the year and the gold industry alone won’t cut it. Iron Ore doesn’t really do much for the other industries except maybe real estate, new roads and new hospitals. But it’s going to pump up real estate to unsustainable levels again like places in Karratha or even Karlgoorlie. Have we forgotten how WA’s economy hit rock bottom when it crashed?? And this talk of diversifying, what does that even mean?? So do what we did to China before but instead to India now to buy everything? Honestly that is the worse strategy. Anyways getting way off course. This topic ends for me right here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.