RMS 3.00% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

short term gold crash, page-165

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    BTW, Tampia is close to a non-issue, in my view.

Most of the information on the 'bash RMS over Tampia' thread is unfounded speculation. All we really know is that 1) Ramelius has the right to mine the deposit after paying the freehold owner a fair price for the land, and 2) the negotiations were ongoing as of last report. If there's a valuation disagreement - certainly understandable - the Warden calls for an independent assessment, RMS pays it, and we go on. Not that complicated.

What amuses me are the posters opining that the Narembeen area is disappointed to be stuck with Ramelius. LOL! RMS just won the Digger 2020 Award from D&D, is growing like a weed, and exhibits excellence across a range of parameters. To be 'disappointed' that they are setting up shop in your area, versus some other miner, is like being disappointed MIT is opening up a branch campus in your city. I doubt Narembeen is disappointed at all; more likely some disgruntled shareholders who don't think RMS is making them wealthy fast enough. The Council minutes bear out the view that Narembeen is collaborating with RMS on building a strong business that will be an asset to the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.219B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.97 $1.93 $6.531M 3.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 63723 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 33487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.