RMS 3.00% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

short term gold crash, page-170

1. 38,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    1) The best I can do is the 5-year LOM plan Ramelius published. But of course MZ is correct that they only diff between RMS and many of their competitors in that regard is that RMS actually put the detailed information forward. That is, many other mid-size miners may not have detailed infomation on what they'll be mining, more than 5 years out. The only diff with Ramelius is that RMS was open enough to put the info out there. Further, the Eridanus UG update, and Edna May UG/Stage 3 pit update - both due any day now - likely will significantly extend that LOM plan.

Quite agree with what you've written .
    But considering the info hasn't appeared yet and that today RMS is underperforming peers I'm wondering if the news may not be as pleasing as we'd hoped for .
    With the GP drop might be difficult for RMS to decide what is a reasonable GP to base their plans on .
    It is a bit hard with the GP jumping around while the studies progressing and usually they are also quite cautious and name a GP significantly lower than current .
    One possibility is to report two scenario's and another is to delay for more clarity re-GP.
    Personally I believe the GP will be higher at some point and that the cutback will happen at EM as well as all those undergrounds but this pullback in gold may effect timing .
    Perhaps the report will come out with the quarterly , or not .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.219B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.97 $1.93 $6.531M 3.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 63723 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 33487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.