Short term - knowledge library 4.0 start of colation

1. 17,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    This thread is READ ONLY ... Do not post to it unless you want to have to etc etc etc etc

Its purpose is simply as a repository Information Posted to the STT Threads which is frankly to good to get lost in the flurry of STT posts everyday.

Information here should be for both STT beginners through to advanced STT traders alike. It will encompass all things related to Short term trading like but not limited to finding Traders , Stop Loss setting and Stop Profit, Position Sizing , TA Technique, FA Technique. Etc etc

IF you enjoy are get value from reading the post below why not contribute your own IDEA's to either the STT Weekly or Weekend threads. Highly rated posts on those threads will be copied here by one of the Senior STT Posters or Myself

Collation thread to begin with so with regards to that early feedback welcome till we get the stuff altogether .It will take time and well i do feel its the captains title should be on the thread as well .

So till we get that the start of collating for me is this thread will try not get in the way and will be out of work space times as much as possible .I just don't have the skills yet do it elsewhere but anyway its a start we may gain them on the journey some i have already to get this far.

Well about six months do the last one and back we are for more of the same . And have learn all the same again . Like too much stuff in one post and hotcopper wont accept it when you post and you literally shit your pants you have lost all your work in one click of a button your satisfaction goes from yes to nooooo !

Done a trade and felt like that ?

There is a welcoming club out there in amongst the diaries to help !

I still do them .

A stt thread in music has been started for the music that gets posted as well .Link as if ya need more work on the journey into the past thats been shared by so many so freely in the good nature that has become a staple part of the stt .

Stt thread music classics 38647216

Whether starting out or been doing it for awhile there is a wealth of information collated in the stt diarie series  .

Kmac once commented to me .  Did i really say that?

Thats why its so great imo

Its there for everyone to be able share research and reflect on everything stt .Strategies change. Circumstances and market periods are all part of it .

Besides all that stuff .

There is a trading diary even if you dont have one. These ones have so many parts to them created by a community of people who are willing to share thoughts with  people trading investing and enjoying the market together .

One day artificial intelligence maybe able collate the stt diaries into a book .

You could be part of that book .  

If it does psychiatry i will be locked up

I have extreme amounts of artificial intelligence ive gone beyond the bell curve of a trs 80 counting to ten to maxwells smarts shoe phone would never happen now days as im still looking for my compass in a bata scout shoe .

You will find yourself wanting reach out at times if you choose join the stt diares for 2018 collation as i did last year .

Dont imo as you become focused away from the task .

EMOTIONS ARE A BIG PART OF TRADING YOU NEED STEEL YOURSELF FOR .

Get yourself ready for the 2018 stt diares by listening to a pump and dump in music .

There are many post in the diaries that would take ages to get thoughts down on paper to post .

Respect for who ever you are out there as the first week is tumble and jumble of rounding out thoughts for year .

And the stt has taken on new computer leader and stuff with competitions and the crux of thread .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.