OEC 2.47% 8.3¢ orbital corporation limited

short term pain for long term gain, page-6

1. 467 Posts.
    sikadeer,

Looks like your talk of 'tumbrils' scared management into an explanation about what their future plans are while I personally don't mind them freeing up capital to invest in cash generating activities however they haven't exactly been successful at that in the past, which casts doubts now.

The future of green technologies that reduce carbon emissions and lead to better use of non renewable resources whilst desirable has not been has not been adopted with sufficient conviction by mass manufacturers, marketers and consumers.

I am disappointed at the present that the focus doesn't appear to be on selling the existing technologies that this company has developed and researched over a number of years and that they are now trying to generate revenue by whatever opportunity may present itself. ( A willy nilly whatever the wind blows in approach)

Surely after all this time they have key technologies or IP that could be marketed to other end users and that this should be their main focus. There are a great number of other car manufacturers out in the big wide world why aren't they talking to them as well???

Until this changes we can only expect piecemeal improvements to this company's prospects whilst management as bargeass suggests feather there own nests. Attending important World conferences on Automotive technology is no doubt important for this company but it all costs money.

I think the shareholders are entitled to a return on their investment and management need to pursue that more aggressively rather than just presenting themselves to their peers as part of an annual mutual admiration society.

If Orbital technology is so good get out their and sell it and do somet.hing about our languishing fortunes...small as they are and getting smaller
    We need more "irons in the fire" not all our eggs in one basket.( sorry about the mixed metaphor).

Not happy and not one of the other seven dwalfs either,
    TOPDAD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $2.588K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 38978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.