TLM 1.85% 26.5¢ talisman mining limited

Short term pain for long term gain, page-36

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Phew,,good to hear SAMSUNG.  
    I was starting to think you may have been kidnapped by the Chiko Roll Gang ! You know they are trying to stifle all things TLM and you are afterall the designated TLM Town Crier!!!!!!
    I'm actually on my way up to Port Moresby on business, It's a shame I didnt know earlier you were in Bali, I could have popped over for a chicken satay and a Bintang!
    Talkng about New Gunea and chicken satays, it just reminded me of the father and son cannibals who went out into the jungle to trap some food.
    They hid behind a bush waiting for their prey to appear. Along comes an old skinny guy .
    Young Cannibal: "Dad here comes one now"
    Dad Cannibal: "Nah too old and all skin and bones, would need heaps of gravy just to make him taste any good"
    Next person that comes along is a big fat woman.
    Young Cannibal: "Dad here comes a big fat one, she would feed the whole village!"
    Dad Cannibal: "You are just asking for trouble son, eating all that fat would put our cholesterol levels through the roof. We need to be patient son!"
    Next to walk past is this gorgeous tall, slender big busted blonde.
    Young Cannibal: "Dad, surely this has to be the one, not skinny and not fat. Lets eat her!"
    Dad Cannibal: "No son, what we will do is capture her alive, take her back to the village and eat your mother!!!!"

Sorry folks ,I know its off topic but boring morning on the TLM front!
    As mentioned in my earlier posts ,TLM price will be like a cork in the ocean until JV negotiation news leaks out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.