TLM 1.85% 26.5¢ talisman mining limited

Short term pain for long term gain, page-6

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Estate, I get the feeling that was the last roll of the dice from the other side. Might be a few more aftershocks but the main one has come and gone.
    Those sort of dumps can only be done by big holders ,top 25 or so.It's definitely not K and his friends and I doubt its HH. I could be wrong, we will know soon enough with a change in holders announcement.
    I know CHAIR sounded the shark alarm last night and warned us all to get out of the water. I think the shark had a number 24c on it ??? However,I'm more with Mirren who picked a bottom of 38c. It's bounced off that 3 times over the last weeks or so and again this morning, it looks like that will be the floor. At least I hope so. We will still come back from lower levels but .38c makes a lot of sense

That being said what is the state of play?
    OK, this is my 2c worth. I see a game going of "Who Blinks First"going on.
    On the one hand we have TLM holding 30% of whats under the ground at Springfield and $23 million in cash. They have , a couple of cornerstone investors that wont budge and a newly appointed gunslinger who by all accounts plays hardball and a rising Copper price. Is that enough?????
    On the other hand we have SFR and their associated entities, with a truckload of cash, a producing mine and a mill 10K away from Monty. They have ,by all accounts a hard nosed CEO who it seems has a strategy of trying to break TLM's back so as to bring them, tail between their legs, to the negotiating table or better still put up the FOR SALE sign!.
    We have seen the games being played for months now and the JORC was again a game in itself. In house assessed by the way. Not suggesting anything sinister here just stating a fact.
    Sure the figures may have been dissapointing for those expecting a bit more,but what struck me was what was NOT reported. Take yourself back to the drilling reports and Broker assessments and the thing that sticks out like a great big golden rod, is that once they hit the Bornite, they seemed to have run a million miles away from it. I'm sure if it was you or anyone else, you would have gone hell for leather in drilling everywhere around it. Was that done? Not to my knowledge.
    I did a tongue in cheek post a month or two ago about the drillers finding sulphides everywhere they drilled and trying to cover up the results. I tend to think that is more fact than fiction now. I can see them heads down bum up frantically covering their holes with dirt like litte Jack Russells!!
    Will the tactics work?? They might but I doubt it whilst KH is still calling the shots. Will we see the price drift around these levels?? I guarantee it! For how long?
    AHAH, that is the killer question! What is it that SFR dont have in abundance? Come on ,,,we all know what it is. Its the elephant in the room. Its MINE LIFE.
    Speak to any broker and they will tell you mine life is around 2020 -21 or so . Only 4 or so years left. Every year that passes wipes a sheet load of their price. Good luck trying to get their American ventures off the ground and good luck trying to find another area of such potential as Springfield.
    In the words of Confucious that are pretty well forked!
    KH knows that, the gunslinger knows that and big Chiko Roll eater knows that.
    So my open letter to him says the following;
    Stop forking around trying to break TLM's resolve and get the drills out! They will pretty well find more Bornite in their first hit around the Bornite hole! We know ,they know it and KH and HH know it!
    Its not a sign of weakness if you blink first, its just being pragmatic!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $49.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $3.453K 13.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66554 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.