AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

short term pain, page-17

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I suppose Im just leaning to the negative hoping that when they ann concentrate production by MID 2008 we'll all be happier campers Sack!

Well we can dream cant we;-)

After all they did say that first concentrate was due late 2008 in THIS report.Im hoping this is another red herring or just some lazy cut and pasting from previous reports.

I think we've talked about this one before re the relative simplicity(hence the plant circuit)/softness of the ore,so this shouldnt give the crushers any probs.They are to be new anyway so I cant envisage probs here.

The other positive is they have DRA putting it together(hopefully MF wont stick the shnoze in too much and just let these guys get on with what they are good at) so youd think they would have performance bonus's in place for speed of installation,ramp up,etc,etc.Then again maybe not knowing this mob.Heaven knows they have enough cash now to factor in such things,and if they want this to happen faster than they originally planned,which was the whole point of chucking twice the capex at Perkoa,then bonus's should be a part of these contracts.

ETA of concentrate production,hmmmm,perhaps another one to hit them with at the EGM.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.