SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

I am hoping someone has any ideas on what I have to say. After...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I am hoping someone has any ideas on what I have to say. After following Syr for the last 6 month watching its SP slide down to this new low. This is what puzzles me. I thought even shorters would need the SP to rise occasionly as interday trading would not return enough money for them. All the talk about overpaying management although might be justified doesn't explain SP drop either. The Market cap is just 50 million more than what Syr has in the bank ? Then there is the takeover theory ... but can't see the large stock holders letting go of Syr at a massive loss. So the last thought is that the chinese who control the graphite market do not want Syr to be successful as they could be competion for them ... are they behind the SP plummeting ... not only destroying Syr but also putting roadblocks on any other graphite mining operation. I can't see why anyone would be selling shares right now without taking a large loss ... so for myself I will hold and watch developments in the processing plant in USA ... when Syr has other options than selling to the chinese I believe this will be a turning point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.380M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126793 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 209602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.