NWC 0.00% 2.1¢ new world resources limited

Short Term Price Catalysts, page-130

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    "an asbestos issue at Antler which was non existent"... really, please link me the release where NWC has ever addressed this risk?

"the same person who was out on the initial resource at Antler by about 5 Mt or more"... you mean before or after all the dilution between lodes was added in once they realised you can;t selectively mine two lodes that pinch, swell, join and bifurcate in an intensely folded area like I was telling people (including management directly back in 2021, of which management had no idea)...

I wrote quite a critical rebuttal of the last MRE, but chose not to post it because I'm trying not to upset people as much as I used to. As much as I'd love to go over the video tape of what I said, what the bulls here at 10c said, and what management said, verses what actually transpired to prove who has what track record here... what's the point? You can lead an idiot to reason, but you can't make them think!
    Antler is irrelevant to this discussion except that back in the early exploration days NWC released drill core of lode discoveries during drilling and well ahead of assays. I'm just saying it's the done thing to update the market with material exploration success based on logging instead of keeping the market uninformed of a material discovery for 2 months, I'm saying it's the right thing. By inference, no material discovery = no market update... simples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.