AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

short term risk

1. 478 Posts.
    I've been looking at AIM and their zinc asset got a great potential but with the feasibility study is now out of the way and the share price has run on the back of it, the next step for AIM management to do is capital raising.

Capital raising can be good and bad in that they will ramp up the share price way above the intend placement price and make a truck load of placement which will dilute the asset and if you're lucky to buy in below the placement price then it's OK but the other way then you could suffer a bit.

Let assume AIM is successfully got their placement out of the way, then we got a long period of waiting to build the mine, the plant and the processing facility etc. These periods are normally a quite time and share price generally drips down until production and revenue start to come in. As risks will arise and market sentinment will become clearer.

In summary, I would rather wait until the fund raising is known and would certainly not buy in at this level if you're intend to trade it in and out. Buy, hold and hope if you're very comfortable with the story.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.