ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Short Term SP Catalyst, page-5

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I always wonder what makes an announcement price sensitive for example, if a distributor purchased 500,000 tests or 20,000 kits, at wholesale $12 - $15 that would put our revenue to ~ $6,000,000 - $7,500,000
    This would be > our spending for FY21
    Would this be price sensitive?
    What if they have ordered 100,000 tests or 4000 kits?
    Would this be considered not price sensitive?
    I would think investors should get to know some details for any sale,
    I am even concerned they have not disclosed any details about the sale to the PNG mine.

I guess another way to look at it is do our distributors have enough capital to make a substantial purchase and store our tests before on selling?
    I would assume they only order a minimal amount and then only order when they see demand as this would keep their books looking good.

The problem I see is a lot of the share holders are loosing faith and its driving the SP down, wouldn't reporting that our distributors have actually purchased the kits even if it was minimal amounts help keep shareholders faith?

Are we supposed to assume distributors have made purchases based on the wording of our latest quarterly activities
    "Ownership and Credit Risk: Distributors purchase and legally take financial ownership of the product and manage both local inventory and credit risk. This allows AnteoTech to focus on core competencies of development and manufacturing."

Again this is ambiguous to shareholders as we don't know what level of financial responsibility they would be likely to take on, this could be zero and unfortunately that's what shareholders are assuming.

Well, luckily I do not need to sell anytime soon and I don't want to sell anytime soon as I would rather wait for EuGeni platform to be rolled out around the world and then for it to be associated with solving the sepsis diagnosis dilemma, however for now it would be nice to have more pieces of the puzzle so users on here are not left arguing with each other and we can all get a decent night sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $114.7K 5.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 861621 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 902590 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1089298
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.