SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi SDL'ers....just some thoughts.(IMO) It would appear (taking...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi SDL'ers....just some thoughts.

(IMO) It would appear (taking advantage of confidentiality blackout) no matter how the sp is being toyed around, "those who do" are not going to mop up many more serious shares. Just can't see much real selling. They can take the sp a few notches down but it would just get worse from here I think while the clock is ticking.

This can't go on forever day-after-day until March (assuming GJ doesn't make a surprise announcement earlier than planned to spoil the party - I am inclined to think that's possible especially if the asset sale numbers are close to finalized.

Now that we are in post-raising and post-tender-received era, a rally in the share price to the low to mid teens isn't IMO going to attract much "sustained" selling either with diminished final benefit given sp will have edged higher. So less final profit but no serious volume. Try pushing the sp lower (now with more market buying) will probably start to get costly and yield no significant net benefit in harvesting more shares.

What is needed is serious volume of large scale retail holders making an exit. For this to happen, we need a false destination. That is a price that retailers are duped into thinking it's as good or near as good as it gets.

For this, I predict one (or more) brokers will in due course issue a circa 20c target price (with newspaper buddies helping out with getting the message out).

Now, just out of interest. Reggie posted a broker report by GMP valuing SDL at $1.32 (pre noble) when de-risked whatever that means. It also said it was a speculative buy at 20c whatever that means.

Seems like at least one broker has all bases covered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.