SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Agree Andres,I'm not sure in a circumstance where the past...

1. 334 Posts.
    Agree Andres,
    I'm not sure in a circumstance where the past indiscretions of Hanlong's executives are back in the news that SDL can do anything other than do a proper assessment of the tenders, workshop the scenario's they present and then make a decision.

Any leaks (as has been the case historically) will be a very bad look and will only inform the market that nothing has changed.

In the past we have had the "things are great" leaks followed by the Hanlong catastrophe, so I suspect any leaking of information or selective announcements will only serve to make the market more nervous. Equally I can't think how any sort of announcement would assist in negotiations - I think it would only put participants off-side.

I may be wrong (regularly am) but I suspect nothing will be announced before a decision. When I spoke to Jill 10 days ago she mentioned that nothing would happen unless something leaked. I guess she said that because the Chinese are involved and its pretty easy to hear through a Chinese wall! LOL.
    Best of luck to all.
    Cheers
    GCA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.