CDS comdek limited.

There are 2 guys on board who are big hitters. They've taken...

1. 223 Posts.
    There are 2 guys on board who are big hitters.

They've taken coal plays from 50 to 1 billion and have experience in the 1B+ finance market. That is huge!

They have accepted a deal with Comdek that sees them having to stump up 35 million to get control of 15% of Comdek.

35 million isn't really chump change, with that cash there is a large opportunity cost. They could be doing lots of other projects - they aren't going to risk 35 million to get a return of 5-10 million.

These guys could walk into any of the "piggy back" on Comdek type plays being bandied around at the moment - but they chose Comdek because it isn't a penny that will attract a following with 5-10 guys bidding up the price and giving punters chubbies so that punters MUST jump on a pump and dump (before it gets dumped).

This one isn't a see saw for shark traders to swing. Holding off for a 1,2,3c better entry is a little short sighted - the sharks may be preying on 1,2, 3c gains but there are small reef sharks that gobble up dying minnows and they have fun doing it and then there are great whites who take apart whales.

I think comparison to MCC is ramping but by the end of the year, comparison to Coal of Africa won't be. I think 60c is being rather conservative IMHO.

Hold on and don't be shaken out - one of the few specs with big upside as an investment, not just as a trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.