TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Short term speculations with shorter's in mind for TFC, page-157

1. 2,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Only a short note as I am on holidays.

I was asked earlier why I thought that the report was Cr*p.

Did anyone notice that their price valuation was 0.00 cents. Wow. All those trees in the ground are worthless against the debt.

Someone has already pointed out the problem with valuing Indian sandal oil against the other sandalwood products including fabricated oil. The growth yield problem has been discussed also. So I won't go into that. Also mention no mention of Santalis or Viroxis. Valuation of 0.00 cents because of the ponzi scheme reference?

From a downside perspective. Lets assume that yields are down a percentage and projected prices are over priced by a percentage. Price will fall to the supply and demand equilibrium. What are the worlds legal supplies of Indian sandalwood products (timber and oils) and what is the demand. Shortness of supply over demand would force the price up.

When Santos raised money through institutional investors and shareholders placements to forward their ongoing development this is not a ponzi scheme? What is the price of crude oil going to be in 3-5 years time? Who knows?

In the three years of regular shorting of this stock I haven't seen any meaningful response from management.

I speculate ( and this is only a personal opinion DYOR) that major shareholders do not object to these regular price swings and even benefit from the activity. The lack of activity from management so far seems to back up this assertion.

I personally am looking at outstanding record bargains at some time during the depth of this attack. I posted earlier that I thought that they are targeting sub $1.00. I suspect maybe better may be on offer to bargain hunters.

At some stage short or long term there will be announcement maybe even the annual report that resolve many issues. The price will move very very dramatically on this announcement one way or the other.

cheers Lies

PS I am not going to post for a while. I am supposed to be on holidays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.