TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

You may as well wait till next year when you will probably still...

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    You may as well wait till next year when you will probably still be able to buy in at much the same price or even the year after after the ordinary 2018 harvest which we already know about. This is my 2nd biggest holding but it makes me no money in growth anymore and its dividend is negligible. People say it is great for an SMSF because 4 or 5 yrs from now it will have some value. I am 63 and cannot wait that long for the stock to start generating revenue. Sure I love the sandalwood story but it is just not growing in a way that benefits me financially. I don't understand people buying at $1.50. The SP has hung around 1.40 - 1.60 for a long time now. After this report, and with as others have said, transparency on future harvests, there is no reason why TFC may not revert to $1.20/30, a much safer and more lucrative area to purchase shares. Posters with sycophantic attachment to the company do people on here no favours by talking up this stock when its report only move the market negatively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.