TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Interesting decisions to make today. Half year accounts come out...

1. 2,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2159
    Interesting decisions to make today. Half year accounts come out on Monday.

I agree with Beany's charts that this period is traditionally the start of the TFC fiesta. However this year sell down is weaker than the previous years. The current low of 1.49 was only 8c below the EMA100 of 1.57. In previous years 2015 the low was 27c below and in 2016 36c below the EMA100.

Maybe the stock is starting to grow up, no more huge temper tantrums. What worries me is that the shorter's position in the stock has never been higher and they are a greedy bunch.

Today's action worth watching. They may play today to shake out the weak kneed retail investors. Its a very low probability call but worth keeping in mind.

I've seen this one day action a few times in the past. It goes like this, market opens with an early rise on small volumes (we may see 1.53-1.54) then some sizeable volume trades at lower prices to trigger some stops. Price moves very quickly and volumes escalate. On days like this the share price range from high to low can be 9 to 11 cents. Remember this is an outside call.

If their not playing it will be obvious by late morning. Then choices need to be made. Are you happy to get in at the low 1.50's.

Or wait to see how Mondays and next weeks action eventuates. Will it be the case that the stock is sold off with the news as I have pointed out happened with other stocks this reporting season and bargains arise.

Maybe a little of both strategies is the answer.

Cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.