VMT 3.85% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Short Term to mid-term future. Wow! (I think), page-17

1. afd
    2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654

Hey Josh and Kitty

Re 'how does vmt make money out of ss'. My 'thoughts' based on  what has been released / talked about.

1.They lease factory space from vmt (not much $). But that could grow and if they wanted to buy the factory it would come with the manufacturing licence. So all up get (guessing) $20m or so. Double current market cap.

2 Vmt supposedly has worldwide (ex-china) exclusive distribution rights and this 'contract' could be sold. How much is that worth.........if what charles says in video is true, then a lot! Worth a lot more in 12 to 24 months if  that is when a sale happens.

3. According to what charles says in video, the ss market is 50/50 china/ex-china. That means we 'clip' the ticket of  50% of ss sales. More than just clipping ticket as vmt has to prepay inventory and parts for the ss sales ex-china. Point being that that means more risk therefore notionally more profit from each sale.

4. Market is 50/50 b2b/b2c so notionally the new b2b model (i assume it will be a variant of cu) will see more $ for us per unit cause it will have been developed and manufactured jointly by vmt/ss. That is for 25% of all ss sales. I. E. 50% of 50%.

5. The other huge segment is the share narket and not sure if this has been scoped into Charles figures but 'apparently' mobs like Gokube and Loop are vmt clients.

So.....ss success = vmt success ($) BUT it really depends on how good the contractual arrangements are and hopefully Phil when setting in train this trajectory ensured the contracts were tight and benefitted vmt shareholders.

Finally. I hope / expect that there will be a rading halt before open so the company can issue a clarification of all these matters now that Phil is aware of what Charle announced at Eicma. If trading is allowed to continue without an announcement then I will be even more puzzled.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $16.87K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101173 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 529397 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.