TLX 0.11% $19.05 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Interesting that it's jumped up very quickly to nearly $18. I'd...

1. 2,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Interesting that it's jumped up very quickly to nearly $18. I'd anticipated that the price would range between $16 and $18 for a while, so I'll be keen to see if it holds to the upper end of that.

While I think the news is good, I'd point out that the ann itself pretty much says what we all know anyway: the GLOBAL trial is the real deal. What I'd like to see next is a ramping up of that recruitment, that would tell me that we're really kicking along. ~300 patients is a big trial, and while I have no doubt they can manage this (ZIRCON was ~150 if I remember rightly), it's going to be a long haul.

It's worth looking over the AGM presentation. Now others have pointed this out, but slide 13 gives a simple schematic diagram of where 591 is headed. My inference- and tell me if I'm wrong- is that we shouldn't just be looking in terms of "taking market share from Pluvicto" but in terms of meeting the overall potential need, which is greater than Pluvicto currently addresses.

Also worth looking over the last slide with near-term catalysts: relating to today's announcement, US recruitment for GLOBAL is the next development to wait for. I don't know that it will cause the price to jump further immediately but it's obviously important for the longer term.

The big ones that will kick the price up are Zircaix and Pixclara. Pixclara is taking longer than I thought for submission (that would have been a good AGM question- are we trading "timeliness" for certainty here). Zircaix approval by end of year (earlier nice but not essential) is the ann that will kick the price above $20, I suspect.

Lurking in the background are STARLITE Phase II and TLX 300. These will kick the company along beyond 591; while this is notionally a short term trading thread, if STARLITE is successful then that's a harbinger of the long-term future of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.05
Change
0.020(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.04 $19.15 $18.66 $20.38M 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11620 $19.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.15 2579 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.