TLX 3.03% $19.18 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Short Term trading, analysis and TLX noise - No investors keep out, page-493

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think while the two stocks are in different sectors given how well known Life360 is in the US and the positive financial markets media publicity it has got there , how it goes while not a forecast for Telix provides useful if not causal to TLX information. Info re the situation with markets there including current levels of volume in trading, cautiousness re risks that affect buying etc, are relevant.
    Data released yesterday in the US relevant to decision making for feds on interest rate cuts there is important to any IPO. The good news is the economy is still doing well, the bad news is the data probably eliminates interest rate cuts soon. There is definite nervousness in markets with cash moving into medium term bonds and stocks being sold off . Fingers crossed that all is well but these r very unusual times. Not anywhere near as good as it was a couple of months ago. Hopefully Telix is getting great publicity and will be attractive given it already has a commercialized successful product with high income and so far good news of others. This was the reason I invested in it over others this year as a person now avoiding risk as much as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.18
Change
-0.600(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.418B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.90 $19.21 $18.04 $51.74M 2.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 710 $19.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.20 7058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.