TLX 2.70% $18.40 telix pharmaceuticals limited

compounder I like your thinking but here is my take on...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    compounder I like your thinking but here is my take on multiples.

in an industry that is mature, earnings are stable, competition has emerged and then fallen away. A lot of these big pharmaceutical companies that are at this stage can be applied the industry multiple.

take our industry. Huge but moving so fast and still in its infancy. No single company has emerged as the dominant player although I do think tlx is. For these reasons the future cash flows are largely unknown and hence why the market is discounting tlxs true potential. The best news I have seen thus far is the fact a new player blue earth has tried to compete in the prostate imagery market but they haven’t been able to grab material market share. Very quickly this diagnostic market has been taken over by two players.

the market will reward tlx as it starts to tick of the catalysts and the share price will really start to move north as these boxes are ticked. The industry will start the mature by 2028-29 and even though you won’t see the massive growth in revenue the pe expansion will happen to those companies that own the market at that time. That is why I would encourage management to plow all earnings into development, retain key personnel and sit back and watch the price rise.
    Last edited by Neckdeep: Sunday, 16:11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.40
Change
-0.510(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $6.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.67 $18.80 $18.34 $20.58M 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1596 $18.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1971 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.