Jas, you were there for five seconds. You start a thread (SPQ to...

1. 213 Posts.
    Jas, you were there for five seconds. You start a thread (SPQ to be massive in 2018) then when you get a price rise the next day you post this: firstly sorry to anyone that missed out today, I do feel responsible as I did seem to draw a bit of attention to SPQ with a few of my posts.

Why would you feel responsible? It's one thing to pick a move but it's entirely another to take credit for it. You clearly have no comprehension of your relationship to the market. I don't say that to belittle you because I have exactly the same relationship to the market, the only difference being that I'm aware that my posts will have no net effect on it.

You go on: I honestly think this one has 10 cents written all over it. some I'm holding for some time.

Why post that if you don't intend to follow through? Are you being dishonest or are you displaying a lack of understanding of yourself and that you have no trading plan? We're all entitled to change our mind on a stock but if you turn up talking about a massive year and point to a long term hold only to trade it all within a handful days ... you can see how it looks, right?

You then display your inexperience by prematurely buying the retrace, yet you've twisted that on the SPQ forum to try and make yourself look clever. You then compound everything by baiting holders and behaving in a petty and superior way. In the end Jas, did you really need to make a single post on SPQ other than here on the STT thread?

On ZYB you posted this on the 17/01/18: yeah makes no sense to me ZYB still only a shell yet has a 25 million MC, must be a seriously leaky ship over there imo.

That's hardly a short call. Posters often get away with hindsight trading on the individual stock forums but it won't wash here. You then compound again through your attitude. Imagine if you had of turned up on the STT thread after MUS only to have a succession of posters ask you, "What were you thinking?" ... I wonder how you would have felt then? Instead you had concerned posters offering support, some even offering to meet up with you. peejayhercules did and you can see why, the guy has a seriously big heart.

People die in Australia every single day because they feel trapped, isolated or because they feel that they can't talk to anyone; particularly young men. A lot of posters behaved in a really decent way by trying to help you to understand that you weren't all alone - that your experience was a shared one. You can only account for what you said at the time but to now look back and say that you never asked for help ... I really hope that you weren't trolling.

In the future you may end up developing a skillset to become a very good short term trader because that's probably where your strengths are, but right now you are nowhere because of the baggage that you are carrying around with you. You can clearly post a decent tip or research but in the long run the baggage will end up bringing you undone again. If you stick with the baggage you'll also find that the attitudes of other posters will continue to harden towards you.

You've copped a lot of criticism and you've continued to post so to me that displays a lot of resilience which is a good thing in my opinion. The problem is that you haven't really bothered to ask yourself why you have. I really hope that you continue to post but learn and lose the baggage. The choices are all yours to make.
    Last edited by Joe Dohn: 27/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.