The market is wrong and I am right. So many times you see a...

1. 6,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    The market is wrong and I am right. So many times you see a share come under pressure and holders refuse to see the obvious. Case in point PNN Share price dropped on minor delay, buyers jumped in pushed price back up. Few warning signs and price dropped again. Holders claiming the market has got it wrong this is next AGY. Poor drill result and holders still claiming market has it wrong so revenge buy to prove the market wrong. Share price down nearly 50% THE MARKET WAS RIGHT.

Life changing, so I am loading up, refer to Danzar;s post about GSW and people with nearly all their investment in one company.
    No such thing as a sure thing, black swan events, dodgy management and just market changes can ruin your life. EG I know of people with most of their lifesavings tied up in a certain Angolan diamond miner, one day we will find the source and my $300,000 worth of shares I bought at 40 cents ( currently 24 cents) will make me a multi millionaire till then the family can live on baked beans.

We all make mistakes but you have got to make sure you survive to fight another day.
    Have a great week end

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.