Short Term Trading Birthday Weekend Lounge: 22 - 24 Jan, page-54

1. 6,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Happy 8th year of STT. I remember first reading Valens post. I thought he was talking in a secret code cuz I did not get what he was on about.  After 8 years I can decipher and enjoy many posters on here.
    My observations over years.
    Many posters stop posting and I think there are 2 main reasons
    1 They blow their account. Usually by going all in on one company or sector. Buy, average down and hold all the way till eventually bust or sell at huge loss.

2 Succumb to the mental pressures of trading or social media.
    Rather delicate topic but many good posters have been lost to the sheer pressure and expectations of modern trading.  Sometimes popular posters get caught out for what they really are, pure bs artists intent on screwing for money. The mob can be vicious and relentless in their attacks.
    Other times good posters just get torn down for having strong views or principles and either lose their edge in trading or get fed up with the constant attacks. Trading is hard enough in itself without the constant attention of posting on HC, Twit etc.  
    Not mentioning names but would be good to hear from some of those ex posters occasionally.
    All the best to all posters that frequent this forum, still the best and most honest source of info.
    Thanks Valen for organizing good luck this year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.