Short Term Trading Easter Weekend Lounge: 2 - 5 April, page-10

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi @peejayhercules
    You guys have so many great tips in here but it seems every time I decide to enter the pattern/setup seems to break down, so much so that I have become wary of entering anything at all, preferring to rely on my back-tested very slow movers.
    KP2 is one I really want to enter but fear it may gap up on Tuesday.
    It has been a very good trader from the breakout on 16 March but I have failed to take advantage so far.
    What I am seeing is 4 long green high volume bars from the initial breakout with 1 to 3 short, low volume, inside red bars in between each long bar (rising three methods). This is the fourth time. It reached new highs this week and more than matched the prior high on 23 December.
    Questions are is this a channel that is likely to continue with this pattern and is it possibly now a Cup and Handle?
    I note Wednesday and Thursday sell downs were on quite high volume which is not the norm on prior sell downs, possibly traders exiting before the break?
    Looking at the extended chart apart from a couple of spikes it was in a long downtrend since December 2018 so there is plenty of room to go much higher.
    This recent up spike is possibly more sustainable than the prior one where the Three White Soldiers broke down very rapidly?
    From my ramblings above this is what I am seeing, any feedback most welcome, can only learn from others input.
    Once again I fear that the pattern will break down the minute I enter, and yes I know I should have entered and held when you first mentioned it.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3058/3058463-83c1ec42f7f0dd3ad710632924062a20.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.