Short Term Trading Easter Weekend Lounge: 2 - 5 April, page-7

1. 6,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1552
    Signs Of ... where's golden? Didn't she volunteer to get up early and help me this morning?

Last week's STT highlighted the plight of the Ever Given, which was stuck in the Suez Canal. Well, O&G plays had a good week, including 88E, BAS, BRK, EMP, FPL, GGX, MAY, ROG, SHE, WBE, AJQ, BYE and EXR. I don't understand that sector, so I didn't have a flutter. Good luck to those that did. With the Ever Given now moving, however, maybe their runs might be coming to an end?

That was looking in the rear vision mirror. Polishing off the old crystal ball, I've got a feeling the prices of silver and gold might have bottomed, so it could be worthwhile looking at a few oversold plays.

Those stocks under 5 cents you might have made money on ... 25 (and that included 11 O&G plays. Deplorable. No wonder it's so quiet on the forum).
    Between 5 cents and $1.25 ... only 61 ... so overall not much to cheer about.

There was some good money to be made, but it's a real stock pickers market.

Those asking to be researched:
    EDE, ENA, KP2, LCD, PGM, VR8, ENX, IVZ, POD, ZEO, 8CO, AKO, DEV, EM2, FLC, FRM, GLN, ITG, LEX, MNS, MYX, SBW

Now most weeks I set off to do research on these little lovelies, and amongst the explorers that are about to stick the drill in, I might find one or two to tweak my interest. This is not one of those weeks. I've had a sneak peek, and these are hands down the most exciting lot I've seen in the last year. Do yourself a favour over the long weekend ... do some research.

Aside from that, rare earths is a pretty good sector.

I guess I'll report back next week on how KP2's stratospheric run to 16 cents is going ... or I'll reflect on how having my money on it clouded my judgement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3058/3058286-869d967812507946b5058b43b8525f6e.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.