Hello there DD. I'm looking forward to reading some of your...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Hello there DD. I'm looking forward to reading some of your famous 'distillations' and thoughts on any subject you might choose this long weekend (should you so choose to share of course). Hope all is going well with you. Good fortune to you and yours.

And I can certainly relate to the "strangely long week" (yet short) doing a big pile of mostly nothing there @peejayhercules the days do run together somewhat at the moment..........I'm finding it hard to remember the day of the week more and more often.

BTW if I had to pick a place to isolate in............that pic/place you have posted there Diver D looks just about perfect with me.

Although in truth I certainly can't complain...........living on the outskirts of a small rural town in the New England Tablelands of NSW has some advantages in that respect...............Autumn is well and truly here, with winter approaching on it's heels in our neck of the woods.

So a roaring fire tonight and a slow sipping single malt (or two) is the order of the evening for me. Might even crack out some vinyl rather than taking the easy way of things for music selection (depends on the scotch count and how lazy I get I guess).

On the trading front, for anyone remotely interested, not much for me this week. Sold my XTE pilot for a small % gain (not the 25% it managed in my sttcomp tip I'm afraid). RML I'm still holding and it's looking nice for some more from here I think..........and I did put my money where my mouth is and have been buying VR1 these last few days (Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality type play for anyone wondering).

Trade well and be safe to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.