Short Term Trading Holiday Lounge: 24 Dec - 2 Jan, page-72

1. 17,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Well one prediction im happy to make after many years at it . Is im not going win the major prize in the lotto this year .

Well the risk reward ratio is kind of right if i buy a power hit for $25 dollars and going win a million . Just the chances of pulling it off are against me win it comes to the win loss ratio .

We put all the little wins into the wifes secret compartment so she is winning .

Anyway the average win is always interesting in the stt tipping comp . I see that five grander champion with an average win of 68% .

Thats pretty impressive stuff even for me with vege maths brians flipping coins .

The one the is going taunt me all weekend is my last tip run out in mlx . Ah those were the days my friend .

Anyway for the life we lead and the long road ahead thank the Russians for a beautiful song .

"Those Were the Days" is a song credited to Gene Raskin, who put a new English lyric to the Russian romance song Дорогой длинною (literally "By the long road"), composed by Boris Fomin (1900–1948) with words by the poet Konstantin Podrevsky. It deals with reminiscence upon youth and romantic idealism. It also deals with tavern activities, which include drinking, singing and dancing.
    Mary Hopkin's 1968 debut single of "Those Were the Days", which was produced by Paul McCartney of the Beatles, and arranged by Richard Hewson, became a number one hit on the UK Singles Chart and on the Canadian RPM Magazine charts. The song also reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100, behind "Hey Jude" by the Beatles. It was number one in the first edition of the foreign singles sales chart launched by the Centre d'Information et de Documentation du Disque.[3] The song was featured on her debut album Post Card.

Fitting for the young and old alike . Drinking singing and dancing .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.