XAO 0.35% 8,039.9 all ordinaries

Happy New year to all who follow this STT thread, this has been...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Happy New year to all who follow this STT thread, this has been a interesting year, next will be something very different I think as some of these major influencing factors are going to tip the markets in wilder swings. It seems that there are so many more factors that could hugely contribute to movements for the mainstream players. Thankyou to all who contribute their thoughts / research / opinions it is such a nice place to occasionally read

2019tip CHN

So much tenement holding in the hottest gold region in oz atm - next to forrestville mine in Bendigo which has been classed as the best Gold mine in 2018, continually coming in with exceptional Au grades. Now it's CHN's turn to bring in the results pretty soon. Very little SOI with not many willing to sell realizing the massive upside along with their Quebec inline strike Au landholdings

2019Q1 VEC, AZY, CXO

VEC - to eventually finalize a massive Au multi million oz land holding + $70m of equipment exceeding m/c by multiples then improving deposit size and producing

AZY - such well placed tenement holding secured early before total peg out of surrounding area next to Winu which RIO has been down playing while making large camp site and building airstrip as they have the leniency to not report minor detailing like a jnr spec has to, also they have a nice JV with RIO on some land which cover their large costs with exploration .......not sure when a Tier 1 discovery will become declared as it will ripple across everyone's holdings and make baggers

CXO - has been surprisingly under the radar with their close Lithium tenements near Darwin which has logistical advantage to China's battery market they just need to increase resource size which is on it's way then it should rerate as transporting and plant / port are almost all in place for them to produce

Wishing everyone the best of luck with their investment choices throughout next year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.