XAO 2.08% 8,170.4 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading New Year: 27 Dec - 1 Jan, page-30

1. 10,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

CFD trading is extremely risky and I’m totally against this for any new trader . Using margin is ridiculous and should be only used by the highly experienced people not with people with low bank accounts .... Save enough too trade whilst having money leftover for turbulent waters ..... Give a kid a credit card and rules he will soon be in debt with high rates ... Get stuck in a TH or suspension that phone call hurts ...

Also noting a huge amount of bears around atm more than just Martis since 2008 .... One thing I have learnt bears go quite very quickly and bear markets traditionally avg roughly 10months .. Avg that over the market cycle you can see why they push the bearish sediment so strong when markets correct ...

Something I have learnt every market bear or bull offers very good trades.. Bull pump trends last alot 

longer where as bearish markets seem to spike extremely high and fast as traders are desperate to pump and get volumes churning ...

This is not the end of the stock market no matter where it goes or what the macros are saying.. The bear always goes back into hibernating for extremely long periods while the bulls teach them a lesson year after year ... 

America’s economy is slowlying yes is it crashing hardly it’s just rebalancing just like the stock market needs to do after long periods of north movement ... Not calling a low is ok but I really am not bothered 4/5yeats ago I would have panicked and lost a lot of cash now I just rebalance and switch stocks into SMSF accounts and hold there until ....... Just remember it’s a cycle as much as the bears and media garbage try to scare bulls will be back when everything settles . There is a lot of cash sitting and waiting atm and that cash will be hungry soon be it next week or 6 months time .....

Something else the ASX has basically gone nowhere in the last 3 years will the Dow was way overextended adding near 40% in last 3/4 years .... 

a lot of articles very bullish on commodities going into mid next year could be the catalyst for the ASX to shine ..

enjoy the the holidays great time of year to relax and enjoy life not worry about periods of low volume garbage . 

TS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.