XAO 0.17% 8,065.6 all ordinaries

How you going Dazed, pulled the original post as link did not...

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    How you going Dazed,

pulled the original post as link did not work for VTI.

Quoting what I have said in past back at me, that's a worry.

A interpretation thing I would suggest, I am quite conservative when real dollars involved but have my gambling side for small % of portfolio.

Concerning AVH, you are correct I approached them but alas unanswered. Assumption Renovacare are indeed a potential competitor in US. (reno model still in trial period, market is potentially quite large)

Since the above couple of things have happened.

1. Have invested funds to bring full ownership to manufacturing. (Why would they do that?)
    2. Have been awarded FDA approval for distribution of Recell in states (happening now)
    3. Raised $40 million @ 8c to fund Recell push in US market, Redmile 155m @ 8c.
    4. BARDA are up to around 5o million USD invested in bringing to market.

This tells me something,

1. BARDA know more about these things then I or with respect pretty much anyone on the AVH thread, they keep on stumping up money, the product has potential.
    2. FDA all about consumer welfare, product won approval and shite IP does not get the FDA go ahead, more importantly time advantage for 'Brand development and reinforcement'
    3. That 40mil raised at 8c month or so ago, Redmile a US Medical hedge fund only interested in short term profit, they would know all about Renovacare, its product, any potential threats to AVH IP and time advantage. (now unless they are completely stupid they are whispering something in my ear)

I only ever hold small balances in speccie bio's never a substantial investor, I hold 50,000 shares atm (pittance). These companies are for trading and the model fits the comp in 2019.

So we have an Australian Bio, just released needed IP (BARDA & FDA) in the US market, backed by significant US hedge fund dollars (Redmile) @ price > current entry wanting a significant short / medium return and developed with the help of the US public purse over last few years with at the very least a huge time advantage for its IP.

On the downside its a Bio speccie, transparency nil and if you ever to invest > 5k in a model at this stage well you deserve all you get..... but maybe a 5K punt in next few months might be a good idea, or maybe not.

Not trying to convince anyone DYOR, just how I see it but take your point

Gotta go BH really starting to get pissed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.