Short Term Trading New Year: 27 Dec - 3 Jan, page-219

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I believe it did so golden6 . That is the power of research and thoughts and then the being able spread ideas . The internet has made it so easy to be able concentrate thoughts into areas now days .

I think you have given great insight there !

There are the the other two ladies to consider as well you have put up and have no idea if they have go fund me raising happening for them ? The other two the organizer had as well may still need targets be met?

We can be thinking more on this together?

Your my general now

So hope you keep that thinking cap on for the next month or so as we get closer .

The Vesper Martini has vodka in it and be on the menu on the weekend . I may buy you one for your assistance so far .

Have been thinking on this for the ball that maybe people can shout each others drinks like we sometimes do and use that price for donation incentives etc ?

Ie we price list a menu we are doing and they can buy off that menu for themselves and match it to a dollar figure if they choose donate ?

Part of the fun along the way we can canvass ?

Are you any good with computer skills? Like all that fancy stuff where say menu similar to my avatar now ? Like printing over an image and stuff . Or had create a menu before ?

Ive got some wines from past posts on stt written down from a few posters .

Maybe @Diver Dan . Are you able do something like that at all for the opening post somewhere ?

The cocktails are all from Bond stuff .

We can get the list of stuff be put on it for you / someone over next week or so and input is welcome on this for research of what James Bond may have dined on in his escapades ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.