LYC 0.26% $7.67 lynas rare earths limited

short term trading - oct week #2, page-112

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Headcoach,

I remember many a mini-debate with you back yonder, when you held LYC and you were keen on multiples of now SP at $2,$3++. You were claiming that just on earnings multiples alone that it was worth several dollars per share.

However now, when you have sold out, you are quite negative on LYC when you don't hold, but are pro-LYC when you hold. Even though the current SP is much under what you were previously valuing it at back in the earlier days when you held and you were apparently flying around the world chatting to your fellow sophisticated investors about the RE industry and LYC.

What has changed between then ie. when you held and you were predicting LYC at several dollars and now? Fundamentally, the RE sector is probably worth more now since China/Japan shenanigans.

Just interested in your fundamental & technical company analysis.

Your abilty to buy at the bottom, sell at the top, is remarkable. Especially your ability to pick other rock chippers in the RE sector and mention them in posts that no one can subsequently find your calls. I am currently looking for you KOR calls, but haven't yet found them.

Very much reminds me of the SOP of an old ARU poster called Arufuture or Adelante or Sportingfit. Same poster but alas, many-a-name.

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.