GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

short-term trading thoughts, page-13

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Thanks for opening this up BH. I am still seeing news that normally would bode well for Gold - US Gov may take bigger stake in Citi. This on Friday was where all the panic came from but now they may actually do it some are talking about this as a good thing?

LGL was a dissapointment today, great rise in pog over Friday night and virtually no movement today (asx) though up near 5% in the US (nasdaq) Friday.

TRY put on a good half yearly report/profit and are holding reserves near 80c of sp in cash & bullion, up 4.5%.

HEG increased its production, flat.

KCN has exploration success Chatree North and Chokdee, up 9%.

SGX Presentation to BMO Conference Florida, up 1.29%.

CGX Completion of the EPC Contract, up 6.06%.

UXC Daily share buy back scheme, up 2.56%.

SBM Insto placement complete at 41c per share, sp 41c on close, down 10% odd from halt.

I hold both LGL and TRY with this lot, these are the ones on my watch list that have made decent anns today. Anyone got a charting hope in hell regarding LGL?

Also I can't see how the pog is falling here, the safe haven news (bad equity) is not getting any better even with foresight. Maybe a shake of the branches hey?? Also look out for the majors this Thursday as options come due, could rock some worlds even if the pog is low!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.