@strauss Thats a real shame ......... that you're helping others...

1. 49 Posts.
    @strauss Thats a real shame ......... that you're helping others and contributing openly and honestly and somehow the fun gets sucked out of it. Not right.
    I , and possibly speaking for a lot of other anonymous posters, have learnt a lot from your approach, and generous insight and research. I'm sure much appreciated and consequently will be much missed.
    Was always fascinated how you guys find these stocks but never really confident enough to ask.... til now so ..could i be presumptious to ask...What is your approach to finding those unloved stocks ? is it meticulously combing the ASX one by one, or are there approaches used to narrow things down like scans or other tools or whatever ? Would love to boost my knowledge as quite addicted to playing in this sandpit
    PS I know from previous posts that it is any area of your interest but I had the opportunity to attend a small lecture by Tony Seba in the US earlier in the year- very enlightening - and have subsequently read his book... Thanks also for your insights on this area
    Xela

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.