short term trading week beginning - 5th nov

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Weekly Fundamental and Technical Analysis Prospects - Week Starting 5th Nov 2012 (No. 40)

Here’s this week’s FA and TA List. The newer items first and those carried forward from last week towards back of list (some of the items from last week have a time horizon of more that one week).
    All listed market caps are undiluted and were correct at time of posting (Note: Max time for any entry on list will be 4 weeks after which time it will be removed).

Important Note: Remember just because it appears on the list does not necessarily mean it will rise in price... it may actually fall or do nothing. So it is critical that you perform detailed research on each stock first and make your own mind up to whether invest or not. I suggest you run a stop-loss at all times when trading/investing. How tight your stops are depends on your threshold to risk and financial pain. Lastly I take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided as I do not have the time to research all the facts that have been provided. Best of Luck.!

Weekly Fundamental Analysis Prospects
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PYM - Oil/Gas in US, Currently Drilling 3rd horizontal well in the AC, if they can get their completion techniques sorted excellent opportunity of a 500 to 3000 bopd IP. Oil in Louisiana attracts a $15 premium to WTI so could be incredibly profitable. . (Mcap:$21.8m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: V8 Date: 5/11/2012

AUZ - Gold in Nigeria, First mover advantage in emerging West African gold province of Nigeria, Has Large tenement package, Potential for multiple gold deposits, historic and current artisanal Gold workings within key projects areas, Experienced board leading established Nigerian-based team, Fully funded program to 2014. The Catalyst for the move will be start drill testing targets in Early November. (Mcap:$18.7m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Freehold Date: 5/11/2012

IOG - Oil and Gas in US, Neighbour AKK is drilling 2 well 300mtrs to west of IOG, 1 of these intersected 95ft of net pay, tremendous upside should the AKK drilling at Florence be successful, IOG has in excess of 20 000 acres in the Florence field, should the AKK wells be a small fraction as good as they have been spruiking IOG could be a massive winner. (Mcap:$30m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: V8 Date: 30/10/2012

CZZ - Food Production, Takeover Merger. ICON brands with yet another announcement last night after market close.... they have increased their CZZ stake from about 5% to 19.9% in about 1 month.... look s like they want in. Seem like a hurried trade of about 65,000 shares today (about 0.75 of CZZ) happened on market today.. (Mcap:$20m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: BigShareshead Date: 5/11/2012

ADQ - Industrial products supplier, Cheap based on current profits and growth going forward. For 2012 reported EPS of 0.79c PE ratio 6.5.Their revenues were $83 million with a Profit after tax of $1.75 million. Estimate they could do $100 million revenue for 2013.For the last quarterly cash flow receipts were $34 million and due to expansion. (Mcap:$11.7m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Finch2 Date: 5/11/2012

EIO - Iron Ore in Nigeria, MET results due out early Nov for their 100% Agbaja Iron Ore Project. Has been speculation about the amount of phosphorus found but hopefully these results will put that to rest. SP has been hovering around 30c mark but with positive results it's blue sky’s ahead. (Mcap:$43.6m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: MoeSizlack Date: 5/11/2012

PEX - Copper in NSW, Even though this has had many a spike I just think that there COULD be potential company making results at Mallee Bull could be coming out of its halt this week. Results keep getting better. CBH will fund phase 2 and this is the first time a halt has been called for results, which unless I'm mistaken is an encouraging sign.. (Mcap:$44.2m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Galba85 Date: 5/11/2012

CNO - Copper/ Zinc in Fiji, Ex Macquarie bank Executive is back dooring his private company into a cash shell current EV of 1.5 million ( 5 m cap . 3.7 m cash) before deal. Currently 12.5c cash backed. Deal is spending cash ( so they are funded) on exploration, currently drilling to end of year. Results up to 15 % copper and 30 % zinc in previous drilling. . (Mcap:$6.2m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Gizard Date: 29/10/2012

BRB - Gold in WA, The Yarmana belt area is likely to see quite a lot of action in the near term. A relatively recent float well cashed up with a very busy work program planned. BRB's Dexter project is well advanced with a 32km gold trend identified from recent auger drilling and an RC drill program due any day now. Nearology to GOR GPH and SGQ. (Mcap:$16.3m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Shadders Date: 29/10/2012

ENT - Nickel, Copper Cobalt in Fraser Range, Just released their quarterly and indications show plenty of cash, announcements due with recent sampling of soil anomalies, and a "nova-style" (their words not mine) Ni-cu-co find in 5 holes. Infill sampling has commenced for this Fraser range project. Heaps of exploration to continue in this quarter and a recent spin-off of their uranium projects should see further increases. (Mcap:$37.3m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: BrookCE Date: 29/10/2012

GGE - Oil/Gas in Louisiana in US, Next drill (desiree) which is the biggest due to spud in next couple of weeks and considered a lower risk well, with another of their biggest wells (W. Klondike) in November. (Mcap:$11.2m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Adampearson Date: 29/10/2012

RFE - Oil and Gas in US, Have plenty of wells ready to be completed, flow rates should start being released on a steady basis, and have increased to 3 rigs. Plenty of cash in the bank very clear takeover target in on of the US's premier plays been held back by AT LEAST on large buyer, PPT, but think there is another buyer that may have not reported position. Very clear takeover target of the USs premier plays. (Mcap:$259.8m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Wobblyboots Date: 29/10/2012

RIE - Gold in Bukino Faso, With the quarterly due out in the first few days of the week I expect to see news as to a start of drilling for their Burkina Faso and Baumgarten ground. A successful drill will see this junior go for a re-rating I believe. (Mcap:$5.6m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: John435 Date: 29/10/2012

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Technical Analysis Prospects

AUZ - Gold in Nigeria, Picture perfect rally retrace and entry of support which has taken back up to its short term high on Friday the 2 Nov. There is some significant resistance above the short term high however given the volume seen during the spike about a week ago I think it can push well above 0.28c. (Mcap:$18.7m) Click Here for full detail

CNO - Copper/ Zinc in Fiji, Had an attempted sell down into the weekend to its previous resistance (.22) and held up then rebounded into the breakeven zone (0.255). Looks bullish starting into next week with a price target of 0.390.. (Mcap:$6.2m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Nilhilism Date: 5/11/2012

RMR - Au Copper Nickel in WA's SE, In the process of forming a base in the 0.003 and 0.004 area. Once the Buyers trapped by the recent spike and sudden retrace at 0.004 and above have been absorbed by new buyers this stock will quickly rise to retest the 0.006 recent high and above IMHO. Early warning sign will be to watch the size of the sellers on queue at 0.004 suddenly diminish below that of the buyers at 0.003. . (Mcap:$3.9m) Click Here for full detail

RTR - Gold/Au in WA and Gold in Bukino Faso, Broke today on average volume from a retrace line I have been watching. I like bounce off the 200dema, (strong sig for me) daily chart below shows today’s candle, Look for sig tomorrow either retrace to 25c or entry off this level (26c) on volume. . (Mcap:$5.9m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Pilsner Date: 30/10/2012

AZM - Gold in West Africa, Been basing for a couple of months, good volume today on first buy day after recent initial rally attempt and retrace on falling volume, Buy signal was confirmed today IMO with close above 12c. and the 10DEMA. . (Mcap:$38.4m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Pilsner Date: 1/11/2012

BIT - Biotech, Spike and retrace to 50%. Daily chart below shows detail. Safer entry above 14.5c on volume.(break of re resistance line) Initial target for this trade IMO is .017.5c or 34.6% and a second target at 21c or 61.5% A close below 12.5c I believe would void the pattern. (Mcap:$30.8m) Click Here for full detail

RTR - Gold in WA, Broke this week on average volume from the retrace line. I like the recent tech. bounce off the 200dema, and the close above and retest of the 63DEMA today (strong Long term buy sig for me) a recent example would be MZI at 1.9c approx 3mths ago. (Mcap:$5.9m) Click Here for full detail

HOR - Copper in WA, HOR has formed a lovely looking pennant going back to august. it is starting to narrow down a bit now, so we could see some upside and hopefully a break 1/2 weeks away.. (Mcap:$17m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Adrunis84 Date: 2/11/2012

SRM - Copper/Gold in Philippines, Symmetrical triangle on the monthly (I used 30min chart): Feel this will breakout big time with a target of 45c in the medium term and upwards of 55c if it can hit the 61% fib. poked its nose above the breakout zone today, a green day + volume Monday could see this go up quickly. (Mcap: $67.5m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Nilhilism Date: 5/11/2012

SGQ - Nickel in WA, Looking at the chart it's clear now we are in a more extended retrace than the previous set of measured moves that happened over the last 6 weeks. It looks to me like it could be getting ready to define a long term uptrend. With a number of important fib and SAR levels in the vicinity of a potential trend line and a longer period of falling volume (coupled with a temporary lull in the news flow). Anywhere in the 20-23c range looks like a very likely candidate for a bottom.. (Mcap:$9.3m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Shadders Date: 5/11/2012

ABN - , The depth on this stock rarely changes much and is also quite thin. A few weeks ago ABN started getting some attention and mysteriously the buy depth disappeared and our new substantial shareholder stopped buying on market. Buy depth has filled up again. And more telling options have been bid up and actually traded at significant premium prices. A point to note is that this depth shift on both ABN and ABNO started before the new director appointment and continued to strengthen after it. (Mcap:$3.1m) Click Here for full detail
    Spotted by: Shadders Date: 5/11/2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to Previous Weeks Lists

No.39: Short Term FA & TA Leads (29th Oct - 2nd Nov) - Click HERE

No.38: Short Term FA & TA Leads (22nd - 26th Oct) - Click HERE

No.37: Short Term FA & TA Leads (15th - 19th Oct) - Click HERE

No.36: Short Term FA & TA Leads (8th - 12th Oct) - Click HERE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.