Short Term Trading Week Staring - 3 July, page-118

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey GT,
    I think cobalt can do really well... Price has crossed $60,000 which is like 180% increase from lows of Feb 17. The best thing is only few stocks have performed rest need to catch up.
    I am holding
    MEI - up almost 200% from my entry price so perhaps watch and see. I am holding most of mine so I think it has heaps more
    KOR - drilling delayed by two weeks as they have added more cobalt targets in the program. I like their approach as I like companies ST when they focus more on the things which market likes... Also one of the very few plays in small caps/minnows space which is active or at least for now... So shall do okay IMO...

Block Chain is also very good... very few plays in the market.

Lithium prices have done well... But most small caps have acquired projects and found nothing so plenty of shells with failed projects... Problem is this is turning out to be something which has crossed a typical good bubbles where everything dies in 2 years.... So I don't know where to from here... But it certainly is a good space as well

I am also liking the look of Manganese... Not early stage projects though... something decent in size... so may be 3-6 months before it starts... lets see how we go

Good to have you back... definitely one of my favorite posters...

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.