Short Term Trading Week Staring - 3 July, page-128

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I know FH that risk has always been there... If anything happens it will shock the whole battery/EV market. Even interesting to note that 99% of Chinese cobalt supply is from DRC... Also interesting to note that world bank and IMF has played role to not only sort the mining legislation but the implementation of these laws... On top of this, the big companies has invested billions of dollars there and during the last civil war they were still producing and the whole thing did not impacted them some how... So if anything goes wrong, Cobalt prices will go to the roof... But I am not holding my breath tbh...
    The way I see it... I think the prices will go up regardless as many analysts are predicting supply shock regardless... some analysts are saying a price surge will continue which means it will have the same year as Uranium, Zinc and Silver once had in last 10-15 years... So a price increase some where between 300-700% in 2017 just like Uranium, Zinc and Silver did in good old days...

So far, it managed 185% plus from Feb 17 lows... If it manages to make 300% plus, I think stocks will go crazy... perhaps time to take positions in low risk companies? But not many pure cobalt plays at all... Most coming with Nickel Copper etc nothing pure or where cobalt is more than nickel copper etc...

Lets see how we go. Hopefully some winners finally

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.