Monring folksBelow is the (almost) complete weekly screen for...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Monring folks

Below is the (almost) complete weekly screen for this coming week for my $50K Gap strategy. I say almost because I have a technical issue with my screener (I use the free end of day version of Pro Real Time to perform my screening) which prevents me from screening a sub-category of my v2 gaps. Still trying to fix this issue but until I do, or write a work-around, I can only screen for that particular sub-category after the Monday EOD results are available. Hopefully will have this bug fixed by next weekend. Anyway, I will update the screen with an additional setups in this sub-category this evening, and any trades entered today (if any):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2859/2859262-c9e8ed7931ddd11c697a40d8e15e7ba0.jpg

Because last week was a losing week, the current start of week closed trade balance ($49,538.45) is lower than the the original starting $50,000 as shown. Hence because sizing is a function of start of week balance, the sizing for any trades this week will be slightly smaller in accordance with the sizing formula (1% of balance for v2 trades and 0.5% for v5 & v6 trades).

Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.