@roberter1 - I have an open tip on MSB because I'm thinking they...

1. 10,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    @roberter1 - I have an open tip on MSB because I'm thinking they should have an update on their Novartis deal soon. It has been signed but yet to be closed following an extension to enable reviewing of the Covid-ARDS data after they failed that trial. I hold a small amount, as I've posted previously, but quite honestly, I'm disappointed with that fact that their therapies are getting good results but they are failing their trials because of the trial design. I think Novartis are very interested in non-covid ARDS which will get the deal over the line and result in a short term price catalyst. And if that deal closes, I'm hoping that with Novartis runing the non-covid ARDS trial, they will have better trial design and therefore better success. Overall, I'm unimpressed with how they (MSB) have managed their trials and the FDA and won't be looking to increase my position.

I have posted quite often about TLX. If you're looking for something a bit longer term, that would be a good direction to look imo. I am so impressed with the management there and their strategies, both in product design and big picture developing of partners and networks which will give them a great start when they get into production. I did a few posts on the weekend in that forum which you might be interested in. Just some information from their last webcase. They are looking to get FDA approval for their prostrate treatment in Sept and revenues should start flowing soon after.

Just something to consider. In the very short term, MSB may be the better trade. Looking out over 6 months or a year, I think TLX would be a better option.

I might come back to this post and see how my prediction holds up at Christmas. TLX currently 4.04 and MSB 2.34. Let's see where we are at in December.

Having massive issues with posting atm. Not sure what is going on with HC.eek.png
    Last edited by ammie: 02/03/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.