Short Term Trading Week Starting: 02 May, page-11

1. 2,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2431
    BIT update for those interested.

When I saw the price rise after being alerted by the good Malaga, I naturally thought that the FDA had handed down their CTAP decision, that is, acceptance of BIT225 into the Covid Treatment Accelerated Program, but no, just another set of successful C19 trial results.

This unknown trial to us was a repeat of the successful recent one, but with a very important difference. It showed that BIT225 was still successful in treating C19 even when given 12 and 48 hours after infection, albeit with the loss of some efficacy, but still maintaining a steady weight gain trend for the effected mice, and for a much longer period than the prior trial. The importance of this can't be overstated, because it points to the probability of BIT225 having a broader 'therapeutic window,' unlike present drugs that must be given very early within the onset of C19. Still early days though, but these are the type pf results to make such conjecture possible.

The next big one is acceptance into CTAP, or not. I suggest within the next 2 weeks..........

On the downside, funds are down to $1.2M as of March, so CR could be around the corner, but not necessarily.

CTAP, if executed, is an FDA sponsored program, and if achieved, I suggest funds will be the least of Biotron's concerns as it will attract other suitors besides the FDA bean counters.

Initial results from the new three HIV trials are probably still months away.

And yes Mal, snagged another one.

Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 02/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.