NHE Noble HeliumVery Positive announcement this morning from...

1. UPA
    12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    NHE Noble Helium

Very Positive announcement this morning from NHE. The lab results due Mid-December should still be the re-rating point. but the onsite analysis from Mbelele 2 has very significantly expanded their estimates of the scale of the helium in this first of ten reservoirs

"Total net reservoir thickness of 163m, a 243% increase over pre-drillestimates"

It's had a good run this morning, overcoming weeks of what seems to me like people messing with closes to restrain prices, and has gone as high as 24c, and is currently last trade of 23.5c (up 27%).

This is the pre-run, and I would expect to see a very substantial re-rating and potentially multiples on the independent lab results if they are as strong as everything is pointing to.

As I've shared before, Unless the price goes up to a bizarre level, I expect to retain for 6 to 24 months to see the real value factored in to the market price, which MST research was suggesting is North of $2 and which the researvoir scale increasing may be many multiples.

For short-term traders, this tip has already delivered 25%+, and I expect will blow that out of the water on the release of the independent lab results.

I own shares, and would buy more if I was not already way over-weight from a diversification point of view.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.