CWL intrigues. Trading on MC 1x revenue with some good metrics....

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    CWL intrigues.

Trading on MC 1x revenue with some good metrics.

One of those stocks into data analytics (lads in garage not too sure what that means to be honest)

Cash flow + (or pretty close to it) on ops and showing growth if not stellar in revenues.

Here is latest qtr for the forum's perusial, a growth stock without much 'actual' growth atm but could easily find itself backed by a single digit PE metric and I'm told a very strong growth profile in blink of an eye.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191031/pdf/44b4gnmmrj7p69.pdf

A stock I would not really stuff around with normally as quality of IP not transparent to me but apparently is good, the stock itself has been tipped by couple in my investment group, these 2 people have put me on to a few lately which I have dismissed to the garages financial disadvantage.

A small order put in by the trading hound was hit yesterday as someone wanted out, SP dropped some 12% so we own now, DYOR

Maybe it fits the theme of the week of the melbourne cup (good job by Val, all would agree)

Garage not having a particularly good week , only stock that seems to be lengthening stride is BTH, this is frank's stock in our portfolio and the little bugger is using it's performance to push his trading reform's upon the garage, all trades to be passed 'across the log' before execution.

The mammals are resisting this as while the hound and I realise that in 2019 the reptilian outlook is a fast increasing component of human nature, to go 'full reptile' could be premature at this stage

Trade of the week so far, spotted a wombat family in back yard, team didn't approach but offered a carrot in way of 1st contact and about 30mins of shared time before they disappeared back into bush.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.