OSL Oncosil continues to look strong. Around a $49 million...

1. 6,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    OSL Oncosil continues to look strong. Around a $49 million market cap.

I think the plan of a Take Over has not changed regardless of changes made last year to the team including the retirement from the Board from Brian Leedman. I think a take over is the main aim here. I remember when Brian Leedman , the co- founder of Resapp ( RAP ) said that they would never make any money but would still be acquired ( taken over ) which it was. The current Oncosil leadership team still consist of expertise from Sirtex which was taken over for $1.9 billion and Telix Pharmaceuticals TLX which seems to be on its way to a $ 7 billion market cap.

Increased awareness , investor conferences , building infrastructure, EU MDR approval looking good in the near term with TGA and FDA approval possibly next , increased distribution , trials , new and existing investors increasing holdings ( some in this at a higher sp ) seems in my opinion that Oncosil are making this as enticing as possible for larger pharmas to take notice.

In regard to Sales , Brian Leedman has also mentioned that , You can only have a blockbuster product if a big pharma is selling it and also mentioned Sirtex as a comparison and that is the ultimate outcome for Oncosil. Very interesting times for Oncosil and investors.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.