XAO 1.32% 7,990.7 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 05 August, page-92

1. 5,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    STTCOMP KRR FA LONG

(TA also suggest consolidation pattern about to break out)

Mkt Cap $40m
    Shares in issue $1.4 billion

Posting by several HC'ites today ( thanks guys) of the RCR research note is the sign that I have been waiting for of interest coming back into KRR - see the KRR thread for all the background. there will be more publicity and interest in coming weeks/months

The Company are sitting on some very large landholdings, with more recently granted, and the ground contains at least 5 metals that have POTENTIAL to be Company makers. Near surface, flat lying, low strip, high value metals, and the possibility of HPA. The benefit of this resource is the diversity of products, as well as tons of fluorspar. It is potentially world class and will attract more attention of larger players once a few more boxes are ticked. I picking FMG to be a potential JV or suitor

FMG also acquired tenements all around KRR's, I think in the last 12 to 24 months

PFS due out in the latter part of this year,

Investors were roiled a bit some months ago when the initial capex numbers were put out, and everyone got cold feet, but that was partly a function of capex for one product line and regulation preventing a more detailed analysis and figures being put out. There is a lot of work behind the scenes going on with metallurgical testing, and though many boxes are ticked, there is still risk. Could be a huge resource but if you can't get it out the ground and processed economically, then it means nothing. I'm prepared to take that risk and bought another 500k + shares this morning

This is a long term play in reality, but price appreciation will continue as we get closer to PFS release.
    Personally, I'll be holding these for a 3 to 5 year time frame, and happy to accumulate now at dirt cheap prices and lock them away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.